Offre d'emploi |
The EU-Vietnam Business Network (EVBN) is a project co-funded by the EU which overall objective is to increase exports and investments of the European Union to Vietnam in particular by Small-, and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) as well as strengthening the EU business sector in Vietnam.
The Business Development Manager will head the EVBN Business Development and Business Services team.
The goal for the Business Development Manager is to manage a series of different business services, namely recruitment of participants for collective sectorial trade missions, individual tailored business missions, individual demands upon request in close collaboration with the business services team and the management team. Each service should be treated as an individual project with specific targets, required man-days and responsibilities. While the leads will also be contributed by other team members, it is the Business Development Manager’s responsibility to follow-up on leads and make sure to transform them into individual business services. It is therefore vital to be able to connect easily to clients’ demands and requirements and understand their rationale and goals.
On an operational level, the Business Development Manager is responsible for the successful execution of projects. To that end, he/she should manage the entire process: create a service proposal, agree on the service scope, formalize the service agreement, estimate the required resources, delegate tasks to the team, monitor and/or implement the project activities, deliver the results in a professional and satisfactory manner, follow-up on client questions or launch follow-up project and close the project (assure proper payment). In that regard, he/she should manage the project phases independently and be able to draw thorough conclusions out of qualitative data (e.g. interviews) and quantitative data (e.g. analyses) provided by the service team.
Another responsibility is to establish, deepen and retain good contacts to Vietnamese partners, clients, suppliers. Thus, he/she should regularly meet relevant Vietnamese companies and establish sustainable relationships over time. The Business Development Manager should moreover support the management team by providing relevant market information.
The service scope includes collective services such as sectorial Trade Missions and individual services such as tailored Business Partner Searches or Market Research.
Main requirements will be an excellent command of the English language, strong experience in sales, the ambition to learn as well as the ability to adapt quickly and an open and outgoing personality.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Responsible to generate leads, and transfer them (e.g. from roadshows, fairs etc.) into individual services
• Understand European clients’ demands to provide adequate services
• Responsible for the preparation, execution and follow-up of business services (projects) together with the business services team
• Responsible for recruitment of companies for collective trade missions to Vietnam
• Establish, deepen and retain contacts with Vietnamese stakeholders
• Preparation, execution and follow-up of business services
• Autonomous organisation of participation in roadshows and fairs in Europe & in ASEAN
• Support the management team
• Lead the business services team, Delegate tasks to team members and give guidance
• Train the team members and ensure capacity building
• Open to any European or Vietnamese citizen
• Sales experience or key account management experience are a prerequisite for the job
• Excellent English skills (Written and Verbal)
• Vietnamese skills are an asset and another European language a plus
• Legal Consulting or Business Development experience is an asset
• Very good communication skills/social skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Experience in managing clients
• Experience and ability to lead a small team
• Reliable and precise working style
• Ability to understand requirements from different sectors / industries
• Result and client-oriented, pro-active working attitude, detail oriented
• Ability to bring in own ideas and leverage on professional judgment
• Ability to run projects independently and as part of a team
• Ability to deliver results under time pressure
• Motivated to take on new challenges
• Efficient time management
• Keen on traveling abroad
Application deadline: 23rd June, 2017
Starting Date: 10th July, 2017
Please send cover letter and Curriculum Vitae in English by email to: email@example.com