Company profile: The company specializes in construction, as well as urban and environmental techniques. Its technical expertise and in-depth knowledge of the full gamut of urban issues is translated into various facets: consulting, project management, contracting assistance and sustainable development.
For our client, project owner of a vast water project, you will responsible for project management and in charge of a team of 5 staff.
You will carry out the following tasks:
- Follow up and coordination of contracts from all stakeholders (supervising company, construction contractor, equipment suppliers…)
- Ensure the respect of contractual schedules and quality of the works and services delivered
- Organise the meeting with all stakeholders
- Update the respective implemented schedules of works
- Analyse disorders and propose corrective solutions
- Validate payment process of submitted invoices
- Propose the agenda and prepare minutes of meetings
- Master degree in Engineering.
- You have at least 15 years of professional experiences in project management in the field of civil works (structural works, infrastructures, networks…)
- Your different experiences have enabled you to have an excellent command of contract management and project supervision.
- You have good relationship skills, high sense of rigor, adaptation and organisation. You have developed or used tools for reporting. You have developed a good capacity to discuss within a team in a different environment, ability to convince and lead partners.
Language: Excellent knowledge of Vietnamese language is compulsory. Good command of English is preferable.
How to apply: Please send us your CV updated to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com and quote the reference REF 011/2018 in the email subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.