Production Manager - HANOI - REF 020/2018
Company Profile: a 100% Foreign Direct Investment Company with French Management, specialized in manufacturing sunwear and optical spectacle frames.
Production Process & Organization
- Overseeing management of all production line departments to ensure Sales Orders are manufactured within agreed quantities, quality standards, cost objectives and allocated lead-time
- Establishing production and quality procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operation in conformity with internal and customer requirements
- Establishing manufacturing plan and production organization aligned with production load increase tendency
- Directing and monitoring department supervisors and teams to accomplish goals set by production planning, in consistence with established manufacturing and safety procedures
- Implementing manufacturing and productivity policies to improve competitiveness and profitability of operations
- Provide targets of performance to Supervisors and evaluate their completion
- Hiring and managing supervisors in departments under your responsibility: 7 production departments with 450 people in total
- Implementing motivational plans to improve productivity and efficiency of operations
- Supervising the transmission of information and coordination between departments
- Coordination with Planning & Quality to produce orders within delays & quality imperatives.
- Coordination with Technical and Engineering departments for organization/ launch of new products and new process for main production
- Coordination with Human Resources to develop people (training, promotion, talent pool) and implement a strong performance culture
- Reporting to General Manager
- At least 2 years of experience in Production Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college
- Fluent English oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Being able to spend 80% of the time in production lines
Benefits: Local contract with motivating package, depending on applicant’s experience.
How to apply: Please send us your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the reference REF 020/2018 in the email subject field.