115 Chambres dans 85 PaysDécouvrir les chambres
- Amérique du sud
- Amérique du nord
- Asie - Océanie
Finance Manager – HCMC – REF 056/2017
Company profile: International construction consultancy group
- Manage all operations of the Finance Department and lead the finance team to ensure an optimum level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Report and advise the Managing Director regarding all financial problematic to ensure proper communication and understanding of the financial position of the organization.
- Establish the annual budget and the financial key performance indicators with the Managing Director and each business unit head.
- Supervise procedures to improve payroll management and expense payments.
- Insure legal compliance with all relevant laws impacting upon the financial status of the organization.
- Undertake appropriate analysis to identify early warnings for non-profitable projects, highlight appropriate selling margins and track overall financial performance of project work.
- Negotiate on behalf of the company with financial and insurance institutions as required.
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure financial audits are completed within an appropriate timeframe.
- Exchange with financial and insurance companies for best financing and insurance coverage.
- Bachelor Degree qualified in Accounting and Finance; Minimum 4 years study.
- Major in Management and International Corporate Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant or Equivalent with a minimum of 5 years experience in Financial Management within project-based, consultancy or professional services organizations.
- Management experience: minimum of 3 years experience leading a finance team.
- Previous experience managing external auditors and legal representatives in a multicultural environment is appreciated.
- In depth knowledge of accountancy regulations, tax legal framework and business compliance.
- Strong ability to lead financial teams to improve organization efficiency and optimize the financial position of the company.
- Excellent analytical and strategic planning skills with the ability to provide timely strategic advice to the various internal stakeholders.
- Deep capacity to establish and implement continuous improvement processes to increase the quality and the accuracy of the data produced by the finance team.
- Fluent written and spoken English is a pre-requisite.
How to apply: Please send your CV updated to email@example.com and quote the reference REF 056/2017 in the email subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NOS SPONSORS INSTITUTIONNELS