15 mai 2018
Stress management and Resilience
Tuesday, May the 15th
From 8.30am to 10:30am
at CCIFV HCMC
The spirit of this series is to support leaders to develop their agility skills, in an effort to effectively fit into their busy schedule. Therefore the program consists of 4 bite-size workhops to be delivered in an effcient and time-saving format.
- each 90-minutes session focuses on 1 vital soft skill every leader needs to master in order to perform in today fast context,
- the sessions are balanced between facilitating the learning of the latest essentials and activities designed to address the participants’ personal situation.
Psychologists underline the importance of self-awareness and mindfulness in stress management. Whether it’s being present in the moment of performing or of relaxing, having these little pockets of ... instead of “busy-ness” can save us from wasting our physical and mental and from burning out.
In this workshop, participants will get awareness about
- tools to develop Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence,
- the areas for which they need to introduce more self-management and work-life balance,
- their own call for action to take control over their level of stress
(!) Due to a technical problem with our website, please send an email to Ms. Vy NGUYEN to register: firstname.lastname@example.org